Friday, October 16, 2009

Fall is here


I can't believe it is October already. I can't believe Fall is here.... And most of all I can't believe that in just 3 weeks I will be heading back to work. In some ways I am ready for this transition and others not. I am definitely looking forward to getting back into the swing of things ( meaning a routine), having a daily shower and making sure my teeth are brushed. But I feel like at 10 weeks of age it is so soon to send my Mr. man to day care. I could cry.

He is just so little still, and really needs his mommy ( so I make myself believe). My mom has offered to take off of work and visit for a week to watch him. This is a nice offer keeping in mind that my mom is 3 hours away and that she would take off of work to watch him so that I could put off day care for one more week. It makes me sad too, because every time I talk to my grandma she says " I wish you were closer" because she too would jump at the chance to watch him. I would feel relieved if this could be.

I am torn as to what I will choose to do, but Jaxon will have to go to daycare, and I will (eventually) get over it !

2 comments:

The Little Miss said...

oh my gosh you have a really nice blog! I have enjoyed reading your posts!!!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

leah @maritalbless said...

How are you doing hun? I know the days approaching . . .