Thursday, October 29, 2009

8 weeks old...

This Tuesday Jaxon was officially 2 months old. I have been dreading this milestone as I knew he would be getting his shots. I had it all set up so that Jason could take him to his appointment and I could be outside the room ready to comfort him. I know technically this is the second set of shots but I was in the recovery room when he had his newborn shots so I did not have to experience this.
Well the night before his scheduled appointment the nurse calls to say that the doctor is not seeing any well children. He is only accepting appointments of those who are sick ( which mainly consists of children with the H1N1 virus). I am so thankful that the office is this considerate but now I get to have anxiety for another week or so.
And to top it off if I don't' get him in to see the doctor in the next two weeks I will be back at work.
Which means mommy will not be comforting him all day after his appointment, daycare ladies will be...

No comments: