Friday, November 6, 2009

What is that I hear.....

Nothing...thats right folks .... Silence.....
Jaxon is spending the night at his grandma and grandpa's house tonight. This is our first night away from him and I am very proud of myself. He is only ten weeks old and I am allowing the boy out of my sight. I really do miss him already but I keep focusing on that good nights' sleep that I will be getting tonight. I will need to get up twice to pump, but that is just pumping and going right back to bed no funny business in between. My child who once slept 4/5 hour strectches is suddently back to eating every 2 hours day and night.
So what might a girl do with her new found free time... Dinner and a movie. Jason and I are hanging out with our favorite neighbors tonight. This was typically our Friday night in our past life, so it is nice to revisit that once again. Sushi and wine here I come.....(I will hold off on the wasabi as Jaxon gets very fussy when I eat spicy foods.)

1 comment: